The beet salad recipe is perfect for these hot days. On top of that, you are going to feel how it improves your vision, liver, and colon. That’s because the main ingredient here is full of nutritional and healthy benefits to improve your health.
The beets are not just for improving the previously mentioned parts of your body. They have the ability to give you enough energy through the day. It contains rare nutrients, like betaine, which will soothe your nerves and relieve stress.
That’s not just it. This beet salad recipe packs a lot of anti-inflammatory properties, and the antioxidant level of the beets can fight free radicals and help to aid the overall health.
Let’s check all the benefits the beet provides:
All of these advantages you see are just a reason more to include this fantastic food in your lifestyle.
Here is the beet salad recipe:
- 3 Organic Beets
- 2 Organic Onions
- One Teaspoon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One Teaspoon Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- A Pinch Himalayan Salt
- The first thing you need to do is peel the beets
- Cook them in water with a pinch of salt
- After that, chop them into small slices and put them into a bowl
- Chop the onion and mix up the beets
- Add olive oil and vinegar
- Season by taste
- Sprinkle the salad with balsamic vinegar or vinaigrette and let it sit for an hour
As you can see, the beet salad recipe is highly nutritious and perfect for every occasion. It will improve your eyesight, aid the liver and clean your colon. It will do much for your health even if you never stop eating it until the rest of your life.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends. They are hoping for a salad like this.